3 or 4 star apartments located at the heart of major European cities, with added hotel services.
ADAGIO resulted from pooling the respective know-how and competence of Accor and the Pierre & Vacances Group.
• The Pierre & Vacances Group: European leader in holiday accommodation
• The Accor Group: European leader and international group in the hotel sector, and world leader in catering services to companies and public institutions
The product: fully equipped apartments
• Fully equipped apartments with all the material comforts: fully equipped kitchen, living room, equipped desk, television and WIFI
• 3 types of apartments:
- Studios (up to 2 persons)
- 1 bedroom apartment (up to 4 persons)
- 2 bedroom apartment (up to 6 persons)
Adagio offers business travellers
• Proximity to their business, while benefiting from local shopping and entertainment
• Aparthotel easily accessible by various means of transport
• Comfort and space of a private apartment
• No time constraints
• Special rates for medium and long stays
Reduced rates according to length of stay (minimum 4 nights)
• Rates per apartment (and not per person)
• Very competitive rates for medium and long stays, and very special rates for large apartments
A growing network
Adagio already has 22 aparthotels in Paris, Aix-en-Provence, Annecy, Marseille, Monaco, Rome, Bordeaux, Basel and Strasbourg.
By 2012, Adagio City Aparthotel will be able to accommodate you in 50 European cities.